The Claims and Litigation Team at Clear Risk Solutions has handled a full range of claims and litigation issues since 1985. Currently serving school districts, cities, counties, and other public entities including, but not limited to fire, water, sewer and irrigation districts. Additionally, our team handles claims and litigation for non profit corporations. The Claims and Litigation Team represents over 100-years of insurance claims experience and are well versed in property, casualty, employment practices, land use, and all areas of public officials liability.
The claims process is designed to be user-friendly and allows you to have a voice in how your claims are handled. The Claims Team will involve your entity in the decision-making process, while insulating you from the politics of the claims process as much as possible.
- When your entity becomes aware of a claim or lawsuit, you simply contact the program administrator, Clear Risk Solutions.
- A claim will be set up and the Claims Team will begin an investigation with a goal to formulate a determination of liability, as soon as possible.
- Upon completion of the investigation and the liability determination, your entity will be contacted and a plan of action and litigation strategy will be developed with your input.
- Throughout the claims process, you will receive regular updates on progress and any important developments.
We strive for excellent communication with our insured accounts and claims resolutions that satisfy all parties. You will have the opportunity to determine your level of participation. You will be encouraged to attend all mediations, arbitrations, and trials. Your entity will have a strong voice in the final claims and litigation outcome.
- If your entity receives a lawsuit, one of Clear Risk Solutions' excellent attorneys will immediately file an appearance on your behalf, regardless of insurance coverage, to protect you from default. If necessary, a substitution can be made later by a specialist in that particular area of litigation.
- When claims proceed to litigation, the Litigation Team will access a collection of attorneys who are time-tested. These experienced litigators are located throughout our service area and are accomplished in all areas of litigation defense.
Claims Reporting Kit Download
For more information, contact us at 800.407.2027